Wunderman Thompson and Lunch Garden bring Belgian classics from the radio to your plate
Antwerp - 17 January 2023
Whenever a Belgian classic is played on the radio, Lunch Garden — a chain of Belgian self-service restaurants — will offer a tasty discount on its own Belgian classics. With this promotional activation, Wunderman Thompson is transforming classic songs into a reason to enjoy a classic and tasty meal at Lunch Garden.
Life is good when there is stew, vol-au-vent and meatballs in tomato sauce! And so Wunderman Thompson compiled a list of French- and Dutch-language songs that are part of Belgium’s collective memory. As soon as one of those songs is played on the radio, customers get a nice discount on Belgian classics at Lunch Garden.
The country’s 17 best-known radio stations will be monitored to see when the chosen classic songs are played. Whenever there is a match to Lunch Garden’s playlist, the campaign website will spin a classic as well, a classic dish! And as longs as the song is playing, customers will have the opportunity to download a discount voucher.
The promotion, to be announced on social media and via digital out of home, will see Belgian classic dishes and Belgian classic songs coming together, so expect to see Eddy Bally in tomato sauce, sea steak with Wim Soutartare, and Jo Val-ly-vent or another special mix.
Lunch Garden - Social EN.mp4
MP4 - 13 Mb
- Client: Lunch Garden
- Contact: Pieter Boudry, Simon Goossens, Emily Van Vlasselaer, Isabelle Ruytjens
- Agency: Wunderman Thompson Antwerp
- Executive Creative Director: Kristof Snels
- Creative Directors: Kasper Janssens, Arjen Tarras
- Account team: Laura Naeyaert, Julie Meirlaen, Dorien Van Antwerpen
- Creation: Tomas Van Loon, Patrick Vermeylen
- Design Director: Bob Goor, Tom Besters
- Design: Aldjia Bessalah, Alicia Cristo, Han Vandeputte
- Copywriter: Jelle Raats, Yves Donceel
- Strategy: Maryse van Van Kerkhoven, Evert Van den Broeck
- Digital project management: Jens Martens
- Development: Sam Serrien, Giele Cools, Joran Schaefer, Bram Verdyck
- Producer: Tim Keeren
- Analytics: Koen Speelmeijer
- Motion: Andreas De Ridder